Based out of Napa + travels world wide for the love of photography.
- My name is Alex, and I am the owner of Alexander Rubin Photography.
I love food, wine, travel, and most importantly my wife Melissa and our dogs Zeus and Athena.
- I have been a professional photographer for over 13 years and have photographed weddings all over the United States and occasionally internationally.
- Travel is fun but my favorite place to shoot is also the place I choose to call home, California wine country. There is nothing like the warm light, endless vineyards, and natural beauty of this part of the world.
- My style is a combination of fine art and candid photography. I like to show a sense of place in my work a moment of a emotion the drama of love.
- I have been published in numerous wedding blogs, and magazines, including the Huffington Post Weddings, Style Me Pretty and Buzzfeed.
- I am based in Napa Valley and Sonoma, California, and available to travel worldwide. I would love to connect with you and find out more about your wedding plans!
- I also shoot wine, food & commercial photography and my clients include, Oprah, NBCUniversal, Starbucks, numerous esteemed wineries and Michelin-starred restaurants.
The Most Recent Weddings & Engagements